The Wave Rider 22 is an evolution and refinement of our franchise running shoe. Midsole improvements and a new upper design provide a softer, smoother running experience. This soft cushioned running shoe incorporates a 2-layered engineered mesh upper for excellent breathability and comfort. Cloudwave cushioning technology has softened the runner's experience while maintaining a responsive ride.
- Premium Sockliner
- PEBAX Wave Plate
- Blown Rubber Outsole
- Engineered Mesh Upper: Both breathable and durable for high performance.
- AIRmesh Upper: Air Mesh Upper for superior feel, breathability, and comfort.
- DYNAMOTION FIT: Creates an upper that moves with your foot seamlessly.
- INTERCOOL: Cool and dry. Offers great breathability. Ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance.
- MIZUNO WAVE®: Wave sets the standard for running shoe technologies.
- SmoothRide: Creates a smooth transition from heel to toe on every step.
- U4ic Midsole: Delivers optimal shock attentuation, durability, and a superior ride. Innovatively light, well cushioned, responsive, and resilient.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- U4icX Midsole: A lighter, more cushioned iteration of U4ic, delivering a softer underfoot feeling for a smooth transition. Found in the Wave Enigma, Wave Inspire, Wave Rider, and Wave Prophecy.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting Board: Ensures a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Cloudwave - Parallel