A smart fueling strategy is key to athletic performance. UCAN Performance Energy, powered by SuperStarch®, gives athletes sustained energy for training and competition.
- UCAN Performance Energy delivers steady, long-lasting energy without sugar or stimulants to help you avoid the spike & crash.
- Pre-workout food that’s easy on the stomach; continue drinking UCAN during longer endurance training sessions for sustained energy.
- SuperStarch® is a patented, naturally cooked non-GMO food starch that delivers a slow-release of complex carbs to steady your blood sugar, keeping you fueled and feeling good throughout your training.
UCAN Performance Energy Powder, Orange, Powered by SuperStarch™, 1.2oz Packet, 12 Count.
Our Orange flavor has 110 calories, 30g SuperStarch, 0g sugar, and added electrolytes (170mg sodium and 110mg potassium) in every serving.
This product is naturally sweetened, gluten-free, and vegan-friendly.
How to Use
- Pre-workout: Mix 1 serving with 8-12 oz water and shake vigorously, or add to food and stir until smooth. Consume 30-45 minutes before your workout. One serving delivers 60-90 minutes of sustained energy. For longer or more intense workouts, fuel with multiple servings of UCAN for extended energy.
- Mixing tips: Add desired amount of water to shaker bottle before adding UCAN powder. Add powder to water and shake vigorously. For a smoother consistency, let chill for a few hours or up to 48 hours. Shake again immediately before consuming.
- During workout: Drink a serving of UCAN every 60-90 minutes during longer endurance workouts. Most athletes “feed” with UCAN and consume a serving over 5-10 minutes rather than sipping it slowly like a traditional sports drink. Practice and see what works best for you.
- How to Make a UCAN Gel: Mixing your UCAN into a “gel” form is a convenient way to carry and consume UCAN for endurance athletes training and competing for several hours. Add one serving of UCAN to a bowl. Slowly pour water into the bowl (use 2-4 oz per serving) and stir vigorously until the UCAN is a paste-like consistency. Transfer to a gel flask and consume during exercise.