You have no items in your shopping cart
Running Lab is now offering In-Store Appointments! In-Store is available for appointment, walk-up waitlist or curbside. Appointments are not required, but are encouraged. Please see instructions below on how this will work. Any questions please email [email protected].
1. Only 1 person/appt allowed in the store. Because we are limited to 6 customers in the store at a time, we are asking that only 1 person show up per appointment.
2. We are requiring employees and customers to wear a mask. Because of the close proximity of some elements of our fitting process we are requiring masks of all individuals in our small retail space. If you do not have one we will provide one at the door. We are trying to limit breathing in an enclosed space.
3. We will have a waiting list. The wait for walk-up will depend on current appointments that have been booked ahead of time. We highly suggest to book ahead of time.
4. We will be adhering to all social distancing rules in the store. The store will be properly marked with acceptable distances for waiting, being fitted, and checkout. We ask that browsing the store be reduced to a minimum. We will bring items to you.
5. Extensive cleaning procedures will be in place.
6. Please be patient. Everything will take just a little longer. We are just happy to be open and serve you again! Stay safe and see you soon!