You have no items in your shopping cart
Running Lab is now offering Virtual and In-store Fittings! In-store is by appointment only and does not start till May 26th. Please see instructions below on how this will work. Any questions beyond these please email [email protected].
1. Only 1 person/appt allowed in the store. Because we are limited to 10 total people in the store at a time, we are asking that only 1 person show up per appointment.
2. We are requiring employees and customers to wear a mask. Because of the close proximity of some elements of our fitting process we are requiring masks of all individuals in our small retail space. If you do not have one we will provide one at the door. We are trying to limit breathing in an enclosed space.
3. We will allow walk-up appointments. The wait for walk-up will depend on current appointments that have been booked ahead of time. We highly suggest to book ahead of time.
4. We will be adhering to all social distancing rules in the store. The store will be properly marked with acceptable distances for waiting, being fitted, and checkout. We ask that browsing the store be reduced to a minimum. We will bring items to you.
5. Extensive cleaning procedures will be in place.
6. Please be patient. Everything will take just a little longer. We are just happy to be open and serve you again! Stay safe and see you soon!
1. Virtual fitting will be done via Zoom. This will require a short download of the Zoom application. Downloading the application ahead of time on your device will speed the process up. You will be sent a zoom link via email before the fitting.
2. Please fill out pre-fitting survey. This link will be on your confirmation page after your appointment is booked. Don't miss it! This will help us understand needs and gather ideas before the fitting. Please take 5 minutes to fill out.
3. Virtual fittings will act as our best replacement for our normal fittings until we can open to the public again. The ability to try shoes on and get an accurate measurement will be variables we cannot control during this process.
4. The best suggestion will be to use a laptop for the virtual fitting. If you are using a cell phone/tablet for the Zoom meeting you will need another person with you to hold the device while we watch you walk.
5. Please have a tape measure or ruler accessible during the fitting.
6. Please have your old shoes with you (if applicable) during the fitting.