The new men's Brooks Ghost Max delivers enhanced protection thanks to plenty of soft cushioning, a super stable ride, and rocker-like transitions that propel you forward. This neutral shoe is great for running or walking, as it helps absorb impact to protect your feet.
- Weight - 10.0oz
- Offset/Drop - 6mm
- Midsole Heights - 28 Heel/22 Forefoot
- Unique linear last construction adds more volume to the shoe for a comfortable fit inclusive of foot shapes and orthotics.
- GlideRole Rocker can help reduce muscular strain at the ankle joint
- Lower, 6mm offset which can reduce strain on the plantar fascia.
- For some people, the Ghost Max can help keep them moving in their habitual motion path
- The combination of soft cushioning, GlideRoll Rocker, and lower offset is beneficial for the following conditions: Plantar Fasciitis, Metatarsalgia, and Morton's Neuroma.
- Ideal for walking due to its design that reduces energy absorption in foot soft tissues, making them not work as hard
- The soft midsole lowers pressure underfoot, which helps with Heel pad pain, Heel spur, Bunions, Achilles issues, and Arthritis.
- Rubber Outsole
- Made with recycled material equivalent to 10 plastic water bottles.
- High stack DNA LOFT V2 makes up the cushioning of the midsole.
Check out what our wear-testers, Ken and Toni have to say about the Brooks Ghost Max HERE